Notice the young one!
One so young to be so wise…
Be wiser so younger ones notice
Be wisest so the youngest survive
The wise survive, so
#frapalymo is hosted by @FrauPaulchen and is translated by Bee on her blog Just Fooling Around with Bee. Today’s prompt is “the ten-word text”. you have ten words at the most for your text however, you can repeat words. on top small changes of the words are allowed meaning you can change from singular to plural, from one verb form (I go) to another (I went) and an adaption to genitive is possible too. i am not that strict really….
This wasn’t as hard as I first imagined it would be, but honestly, there are only so many ways to move words around and still keep any sort of meaning. So, it’s a short one today. Dedicated to my son, Andru – even when he was ten, he was wise!
Feel free to play along. Here are Bee’s suggestions:
- read the translation of @FrauPaulchen’s prompt
- write your English (German if you can/want to) poem on your blog and tag it with “English #frapalymo.”
- use the “English #frapalymo” picture if you want to
- set a link to the translated prompt here on Bee’s blog
- visit other links posted here and if you want to/can those posted with the hashtag #fapalymo on Twitter
- The Bee will post your link to the German #frapalymo and translate for you if you want to. Now go, create and have lots of fun!