Flying high on wings of hope
Wind rushes through my hair
Sun glistens on my skin
Before it takes hold
To dispel sorrow
Flying higher on wings of love
Shared energy radiates through me
Your smile brightens the way
#frapalymo is hosted by @FrauPaulchen and is translated by Bee on her blog Just Fooling Around with Bee. Today’s prompt is “high, high, high” (this is the literal translation for the German “Hip, Hip, Hurray”).
Feel free to play along. Here are Bee’s suggestions:
- read the translation of @FrauPaulchen’s prompt
- write your English (German if you can/want to) poem on your blog and tag it with “English #frapalymo.”
- use the “English #frapalymo” picture if you want to
- set a link to the translated prompt here on Bee’s blog
- visit other links posted here and if you want to/can those posted with the hashtag #fapalymo on Twitter
- The Bee will post your link to the German #frapalymo and translate for you if you want to. Now go, create and have lots of fun!