I’ve decided to change things up a little bit for this month since Bee was kind enough to include my weekly blog prompt in her blog hop for February. I know some people are in different time zones and even though I post my blog at 2am (my time) Sunday mornings, I still believe I will miss some folks and I want to make this as easy as possible.
For those of you who already following the prompt, would you like it if I did a weekly prompt theme? I’m more inclined to keep it open, but if that would work for you, please let me know. I’m also considering a picture of some sort. Everyone seems to have a picture to go along with their prompt. I’ll sort that one out in my head and maybe throw up a few choices to pick from. Or, I might just create one on my own and start using it. Let’s try and make this official and what not. 🙂
For tomorrow, I think we should keep an open “love” theme to tie Song Lyric Sunday in with Love Is In Da Blog. Find your favorite love song and share it with all of us. You can either link to this post or the post I will throw up of my own favorite love song lyrics.
Here are the “rules” for all the first timers:
- Post the lyrics to a favorite song or a new song you want to share
- Make sure you credit the singer/band and provide a link to where you found the lyrics
- Link to the YouTube video, or pull it into your post so others can listen to the song
- Ping back to this post or my own Song Lyric Sunday post
- Read at least one other person’s blog so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process